Sureshield is formulated with antimicrobials to help suppress the growth of odor and stain-causing microorganisms on the coating.
Sureshield is not intended as a substitute for good hygiene or to prevent foodborne or infectious illnesses.
in the media
To see media coverage about Sureshield, browse through the headlines on this page. Check back often for updates.
An analysis of media coverage from the recent consumer electronics show indicates the latest consumer electronics designs are prolific carriers of fingerprints and smudges.
- 01/15/09Lumber mills, others can now prevent the growth of mold on wood; Manufacturers of plastic goods can inhibit the...
Sureshield Coatings Company Introduces a Simple, Fast-Growing Way to Stay on Top of Antimicrobial, Antifingerprint, and Easy-to-Clean Innovations
- 08/04/08A common question asked by manufacturers and facility managers is how long Sureshield lasts once it is applied. In general, with proper...
- 08/01/08When it comes to color, most people think clears lacks it. Yet, with Sureshield, there are dozens of different clear coatings...
- 08/01/08Leveraging the benefits of Sureshield has never been easier. As market demands greatly increase and more manufacturers use Sureshield,...
- 02/05/08State-of-the-Art Antimicrobial Coatings on Healthcare Furniture and Equipment Are Perfect Prescription Against Healthcare Facilities Odor and Stain IssuesDespite the fact that today’s healthcare facilities maintain a small...
One of the most common questions for a manufacturer regarding the use of...
- 01/07/08State-of-the-Art Antimicrobial Coatings Help HVAC Product Manufacturers Stay Ahead of Stains and Odors - As Well As the CompetitionIn the race to stay ahead of stains and odors - as well as their global competitors - leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning product manufacturers are aggressively pursuing...
- 12/06/07Manufacturers can leverage many benefits from using antimicrobial coatings. In addition to preventing the growth of odor and stain-causing...
- 12/03/07New Coatings for Metal Surfaces Help Major Appliance Manufacturers Enhance New Product Aesthetics and Gain Competitive EdgeGlobally available, cost-effective coatings provide antimicrobial/anti-fingerprint/easy-to-clean characteristics to stainless steel and other appliances.
- 11/21/07Suppliers of finishing material step up to meet appliance OEM's demands for wider color choices, reduced production time, energy, and waste; and bundled features.
- 10/29/07Sureshield Coatings Company Established to Market Industry-Leading Portfolio of Advanced Coatings for Metal SurfacesSurging demand for antimicrobial/anti-fingerprint/easy-to-clean coatings for metal products and surfaces prompts Horizon Business Group to spin-off new company.
- 02/07/07SURESHIELD liquid and powder coatings for metals.
- 01/02/07Sureshield with Ultra-Fresh, an antimicrobial, metal coating from Horizon Business Group is designed for microbial protection and product cleanliness.
Antimicrobial coatings kill bacteria and inhibit their growth.
- 09/02/06Sureshield with Ultra-Fresh is a metal coating that suppresses the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, molds, mildews and fungi.
- 08/07/06Suppliers offer new choices in metals as appliance companies contend with price rises and volatility.
- 03/07/06In an increasingly health-conscious society, more operators rely on antimicrobial technology, HACCP-based safety programs, and strict temperature control to prevent devastating outbreaks.
- 03/01/06Sureshield is an affordable antimicrobial coating that can be integrated to the surface of equipment.
- 02/10/06To help increase the food safety of its mobile refrigerated cabinets, Cres Cor, a maker of mobile foodservice equipment, turned to antimicrobial coating supplier Horizon Business Group.
- 09/21/05Leading food equipment manufacturers will display a variety of food equipment at The 2005 NAFEM Show in Anaheim, CA.
- 09/05/05Protective antimicrobial coatings are being increasingly integrated into metal equipment to suppress the growth of bacteria, moulds, mildews and fungi.
- 06/10/05Offers Manufacturers Increased Product Differentiation, Larger Market Share and Premium Profitability